GFL Draft - Reminder - Tonight at 9pm est - EVERYONE READ

gflcommish gflcommish

GFL Draft - Reminder - Tonight at 9pm est - EVERYONE READ

Remember, if you need to go over how the off-season works, here's the link:

http://gflcommish.wix.com/madden25#!offseason-and-fa-rules/c1875

The key points tonight are:

9pm est - Draft

10pm est (approx) - Five GFL Award winners get to select one FA from the initial, post-draft pool

10:15 est (approx)
a. Remaining teams get to select ONE FA from the remaining initial, post draft pool
b. Teams will have approx 15 minutes to do their first practice, progress players, make their one initial FA selection and do their team’s roster cuts as needed

10:30 est (approx) - Pre-season week 2 opens and ALL remaining FAs are open to sign as much as teams want/desire

10:45 est (approx) -  Pre-Season week 3 opens - FAs are open to sign and you can try to fit in a quick practice if you want/cut players, etc

11:00 est (approx) -  Pre-Season wee 4 opens - FAs are open to sign and you can try to fit in a quick practice if you want/cut players, etc

Once we get to Pre-Season week 4, we will end the night's activities.  Pre-Season week 4 will remain open until Thursday morning for those of you that want to try to squeeze in a practice and/or pre-season game.  At 9am, I will advance to Regular season, week 1 and send the scheduling out.  Week 1 will run until Tuesday morning and will then follow our normal advance schedule of Tues and Fri morning at 9am est.