GFL Season 7 Details

gflcommish gflcommish

GFL Season 7 Details

Hey guys - I've heard from a lot of you and it sounds like almost everyone is on board for GFL Season 7.  So I know for sure though, please send me an email and let me know for sure that you're in.

The playoffs begin on Tuesday March 25.  The playoff rounds run 3 days for the first two playoff weeks and two for conference and super bowl weeks which means we will begin off-season activities in April 2nd.  Here's about how the schedule will work:

Wild Card - 3/25 - 3/28
Divisional - 3/28 - 3/31
Conference - 3/31 - 4/1
Super Bowl - 4/1 - 4/2

In the past, we've beat the playoff schedule by getting all the games payed quicker, so it's possible we begin off-season activities earlier than April 2nd.

We are talking about moving the advance schedule to Mon, Wed, Fri for this upcoming season too to make it go a little quicker and keep people's attention.  I only want to do this however if the majority want to do it because playing more often could make it tough for busier people to stay involved.  That said, we need people to stay interested all the way through Season 7 to make it successful.  Warm weather is always the toughest challenge - I've learned that over the years.  Vacations, being off school, wanting to do stuff outside and sports tend to pry people away so this might help us keep people involved.

When you reply to this email telling me you're on board for Season 7, please include your advance preference as well.  Tues/Fri like normal or Mon/Wed/Fri.

I'll be sending out another email soon about the official off-season schedule, but for now please visit the link below for a general idea on how we do off-seasons:

http://gflcommish.wix.com/madden25#!offseason-and-fa-rules/c1875

Let me know if you have any questions and congrats on another fantastic season everyone!